[NTLK] Newton-NPDS: Back in Force!

Doctor Clu drclu at swbell.net
Mon Feb 15 18:16:09 EST 2016

One of the Newton servers is my second Newton Server which just finished going online a few hours ago.

Remebering KOJO 94.1 FM
http://99.88.169.88:8081 <http://99.88.169.88:8081/>
A website remembering the Christian music of the 80’s (ish): Petra, Amy Grant, NewSong, etc.

And of course the Oasis website
http://99.88.169.88:8080 <http://99.88.169.88:8080/>
A tribute to our local jazz station when they had a New Age and Lite Jazz format in the 80’s and 90’s.

Both have youtube playlist windows for setting the mood.  :D

Doc Clu