[NTLK] Please do not add E-Mail addresses to your posts...

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue Feb 23 15:44:50 EST 2016

... unless they are in some way disguised. It's not that I consider myself
in any way important, but a lot of people would be fairly disappointed if
all of a sudden my Newton support address would no longer work or only be
checked once a month because it is on every other E-Mail address search
robot list...

I'm pretty sure most list members would like to prevent THEIR E-Mail
addresses from ending up in one of those lists, too.

Thanks

Frank