[NTLK] Newton help?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Jan 8 07:54:08 EST 2016

On Thursday, January 7, 2016, Grant Hutchinson <grant at splorp.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','grant at splorp.com');>> wrote:

> On 2016-01-06, at 5:14 PM, Piotrowski Paweł (Newton) wrote:
>
> > Could you put this documentation somewhere else? Dropbox maybe? I can’t
> download this without Premium account….
>
> Hey Morgan!
>
> Can you pop this stuff onto UNNA?

I thoug I had a ticket open to do just this, but I can't seem to find it.
I'll get one added.

It's a fairly involved project to review what's there and what's already on
UNNA (incl. those waiting in the 'incoming' folder), upload the difference,
and then move it into the correct locations. Any assistance in the
reviewing & uploading processes would be greatly appreciated. Anyone who's
interested, please let me know.

--
Morgan
---