[NTLK] Two In Hand ?

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Mon Jan 11 16:28:07 EST 2016

On 2016-01-11, at 10:23 AM, steveC wrote:

> Hey all. There was interest on an Apple // Facebook group about the product
> "TwoInHand" - can anyone comment on how well that might have actually worked?

Since TwoInHand was never released, my guess would be that it didn't work very well. Even the most powerful Newton device would be hard pressed to emulate another processor like the 6502.

To be honest, this is the first time I've heard of TwoInHand.

Pete Liethen is still around and working in the computer industry. Here's his LinkedIn page:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-liethen-a235083

It would be pretty amazing if he still had the source code for that project.

g.