[NTLK] The best LAN card for Newton is?

Sylvain Pilet pilets at mac.com
Sun Jul 3 07:35:05 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Indeed Grant you're right, the Farallon EtherWave card is also very good and very stable on Newton, but today it is more difficult to find, especially complete with its adapter.

Sylvain Pilet

- A P P L E  N E W T O N  N P D S -
- Apple Newton NPDS Server: http://messagepad.no-ip.org
- Apple Newton NPDS Tracker: http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680