[NTLK] sorta OT: best iOS handwriting recog SW?

Terence Griffin griffin at nist.gov
Wed Jun 1 12:41:59 EDT 2016

Google Handwriting Input is in iTunes. I have not run it in iOS, but on
Android, if you're willing to let Google collect samples, it's
remarkably good at recognition. I demo-ed it for my brother, scribbled
something. It converted it and he read it and said "Wow! That's good! I
couldn't even read what you wrote!" I said, "Yeah, me either!" I don't
know how it compares to Windows 10.