[NTLK] sorta OT: best iOS handwriting recog SW?

Terence Griffin griffin at nist.gov
Thu Jun 2 10:34:29 EDT 2016

Google Handwriting Input is on iTunes App Store. It's my main input
method in Android. Chickens have better handwriting than me, and GHI
works great. You DO have to let Google collect samples to get that level
of recognition. It is still usable without sample collection, but you
have to be neater.

Other than that, try a gesture keyboard. One inputs a word by drawing a
line from letter to letter on the keyboard. My favorite is Swype. Its
pretty fast and accurate.

Hope that helps!

- Tere