[NTLK] eMate screen specs

Victor Rehorst victor at chuma.org
Tue Jun 7 09:48:11 EDT 2016

The N2 Platform Overview document has some information:

http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/documentation/n2platform/n2-overview.pdf

Page 4 notes that the PS-7010 handles the LCD, which are STN single or
dual-scan with 16 levels of grey, and that it is connected via a 20-pin
connector.  No idea if there's a standard pin-out for those.  I'd bet
dollars to donuts that the screen was made by Sharp, since they did all
of the manufacturing for the Newton line.

Page 28 has some information about the resistive touchscreen interface.