[NTLK] eMate screen specs

Abraham Limpo abraham at familialimpo.net
Wed Jun 8 05:08:51 EDT 2016

Victor: Wow, I don't know how I could miss this document. Sadly, seems that
either the n2 was originally a non-keyboard device or the keyboard is not
documented, so I still lack info. I'll peruse all the other documents to
see if I miss something. :)

Jeff: You won't have by chance that documentation you mention, right? :)