[NTLK] look at that, it's amazing!

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 25 20:22:25 EDT 2016

Yeah, Grant, I don’t get that. Could there be “spoofing” of that email address (another address made to appear like that one), that’s why it lives on? That mailbox has been inactive and been deleted for what, a month now? It technically no longer exists…it’s like—“a ghost in the machine!” ;)

Even though I’ve done my part, I still somehow feel responsible…for this MONNSTAAAHHH that I’ve unknowingly released into the world.

Seriously, though…my apologies (again) to all.

Forrest