[NTLK] Freedompop?

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 18:50:46 EST 2016

On 3 Mar 2016, at 23:25, Marisa Giancarla <fstltna at me.com> wrote:

> I saw a link about using freedompop to get a 2100 online. Can someone give me more info on this?

I have it. It working fine on my iPad. I don’t use it with my Newton, but I thin any mobile GSM router will be fine for this. Easy configuration.

> Also, can the 2100 connect to ncx on my mac over ethernet?

I’m not sure, but probably not.

> Im trying to get a first gen airport router for my 2100, but im open to whatever people think is the best configuration.

What for you need this first gen AirPort? Any AP can work with Newton. I’m using my Time Capsule.

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Raspberry Pi)