[NTLK] Freedompop?

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Thu Mar 3 22:27:37 EST 2016

Hi Marisa

Please bear with me as I haven't had to do this for over 8 years.

The strange bit is that you are not getting the Lucent waveLAN option in
step 5.   I didn't have to insert the WiFi card until step 9. But by then I
had already installed Hiroshi's driver.

>From memory, I started with a clean install before I got mine going.

When you tap internet setup do you get the option to configure a "dhcp
server"?

Sorry I can't help you further. Maybe someone else can chime in?

Tony

Christchurch
New Zealand