[NTLK] Motorola Marco manual

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 10:40:54 EST 2016

On 4 Mar 2016, at 15:35, Grant Hutchinson <grant at splorp.com> wrote:

> On 2016-03-04, at 2:32 AM, Piotrowski Paweł (Newton) wrote:
>
>> I just bought Motorola Marco. I’m solo happy. It is very nice device ;)
>>
>> I’m looking for someone who have this device too. Anyone?
>
> I have one, but am missing the manual as well. I just missed winning a new (sealed in the box!) Marco on eBay, but the final bids went crazy.

Me too ;) I had £400 for this, but it went crazy, like you said…

Anyway, could you tell me, for what is that “switch” on the bottom, with red dot. This upper is for eject PCMCIA card, but the other one?

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Raspberry Pi)