[NTLK] Linear flash cards

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Fri Mar 4 17:00:17 EST 2016

> How can i tell which linear flash cards work on the 2100? There is a 24mb
card and 8mb
> cards fairly cheap on ebay. Id like to upgrade from my 4mb card...

I still have some of my barely used cardiac pacemaker cards. These are 20MB
cards that many NewtonTalk list members have been using for years in all
kinds of Newtons without a complaint. These cards are read-only in eMates.
They will set you back either 15 bucks plus what I pay for stamps or three
pieces of my "alternative Newton deals currency":

    <http://preview.tinyurl.com/zv8hx5u>

Cheers

Frank