[NTLK] Freedompop?

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Sat Mar 5 05:07:09 EST 2016

On 5 Mar 2016, at 08:30, Tony Kan <tonykan at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Hi Marisa
>
> I concur with Pawel's advice:  See Suggestion 5 under the Troubleshooting
> section of "How to set up Wifi" article.  Again, I vaguely remember finding
> this out the hard way and I'm pretty sure that I cleaned the Newton (as in
> brainwiped it and didn't install any apps) and started from scratch to bring
> it back.

Hi Tony,

There is some probability that you're right, but it seems to me that it is small. Marisa The problem is that Newton does not recognize the card. So, it is not a matter of configuration.

But it worth to try, to eliminate all potential reasons.

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Raspberry Pi)