[NTLK] Newt-Friendly Jacket

Ron Erickson rte7x9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:40:53 EST 2016

Odd subject line, I know. I recently picked up a cool new jacket from Alpha
Industries (link below) that featured this odd zippered 'map' pocket on the
left torso. I thought it was cool when I ordered it, but didn't realize
until it showed up that the pocket perfectly fits a messagepad!

http://www.alphaindustries.com/mens-utility-jackets/alpha-industries-helo-bomber-utility-jacket.htm

Here's a little shot with the newt for reference:
http://i.imgur.com/aSHCxvi.jpg

I carry my newt to work every day and during the colder months this was
quite handy. Thought you guys and gals might enjoy that.

-Ron