[NTLK] Ashes to Ashes 2

Gene Beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 8 13:26:28 EST 2016

Norma,

Good news that you made it out okay.  I am saddened at your loss of the felines.  Luckily, a puppy snuggle can ease that pain some.  I know of a young lady who spent a good deal of time living out of a Westfalia with two large dogs with few issues.  Her sizable weapons collection, though, I think, she had to keep in a friend's gun safe.

My Mom was a weaver.  Sadly, except for a small tapestry loom, I have no others.  I had someone offer to buy my Mom's collection after her passing (about 8 looms in total, a couple of which were antique), but she took the looms home, paying me only a portion of the agreed-to price, and then disappeared.  :-/

The rebuild, albeit probably slow, will be a new adventure in getting exactly what you want and need.

Regards,

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas