[NTLK] Einstein news?

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Wed May 18 14:38:07 EDT 2016

Thanks for the nice words. No news from my side though: my job again keeps me really busy, which stalled my hardware and software experiments.

My brain wants to attack the ROM code quite frequently, but I just can;t get the lever in to reverse all that ARM code to C++ again. The code is pretty much completely unoptimized and straight forward, it should not be so freaking difficult - until I hit the MMU restrictions again - aaaaaaaah! ;-)