[NTLK] The Oasis NPDS update

Gene Beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 25 12:08:44 EDT 2016

Yeah, I think the scum-sucking waste of biomass that is the spammer community have found multiple ways around captcha systems, rendering them almost useless in all but the most annoying (to normal users) systems.  I didn't think that solution would last long.

Maybe a white list system?  Trouble is, there are almost always a work around, and since our Newts were created back in the 'innocent days of the internet', it may not have the power to compete against the scum.

I applaud your efforts, though, it is quite a (frustrating) learning experience.

Regards,

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas