[NTLK] Einstein news?

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Wed May 25 20:27:36 EDT 2016

Looks good to me.  Installed the "iOS Transport.pkg" file from Packages/ and was able to summon the share sheet and copy the text from a note to the iOS clipboard.

I suspect we'll look back on all the "#if !__has_feature(objc_arc)" stuff soon and think the same as we do about the nibs vs. storyboards, but for now its good to be able to compile it both ways.  ARC should definitely be the default now.  I'm not sure if it really helps with leaks because there's a lot of malloc and free going on elsewhere for us to leak.

Jake