[NTLK] Newton Power Adapters

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Mon May 30 17:23:57 EDT 2016

Dan, I have 3 different power adapters:

- Apple Newton Power Adapter H2200 - 7V/0.5A
- VOLTEX - 7V/0.5A
- Apple Newton 9W Power Adapter H0165 - 7.5V/1.2A

I never meet 5V adapter. So, I’m still confused.

7V and 7.5V is not big difference. But 5V?

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Raspberry Pi)