[NTLK] [OT] Revive the Newton via Eve?

Abraham Limpo abraham at familialimpo.net
Fri Nov 25 07:57:43 EST 2016

I don't see what's the problem with windows. Ink support in windows 10 is
quite good and HWR is based on Paragraph tech (aka. Newton original
"handwriting" as opposed to the latter "letter-by-letter").

Well, I see a problem: Einsten doesn't run under windows  :(

If only I had enough time to make an agenda app that emulated newton
capabilities...