[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 34, Issue 4

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun Oct 9 14:24:00 EDT 2016

> I recently came into an eMate 300 and I'm looking for a stylus and power
adapter to use with it, it seems to be working just fine.

> I also have a MP 2000 that I'd like to make workable, and to that end I'm
looking for a 2XXX stylus and (long shot) a battery tray or battery pack to
rebuild.

There are the eMate replacement pens that also fit into the 2000:

     <http://www.pda-soft.de/stifte.html>

Many on this list, including yours truly, will be able to help you out with
these. If you are looking for the original pens, things might be a tad more
difficult and expensive, but not difficult. I, for one, have both.

Be aware that everything invested in an eMate would be money down the drain
unless you or someone else takes care of what I describe here:

     <http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_disassemble.html>

Cheers

Frank