[NTLK] Newton Connection tools no longer sold or supported

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Tue Sep 6 09:23:54 EDT 2016

Yeah, that's how it worked. Donations were made to UNNA, I notified him
when they came in, and he sent on license codes.

It's too bad that this has been discontinued. It sounds like it was a good
solution for Windows users and I greatly appreciated the support that UNNA
received from it.

I'll reach out to the author to see if open sourcing it would be an option.

Thanks for notifying us all of this change!

Morgan

--
Morgan
---