[NTLK] Einstein with Android Studio

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun Sep 11 18:26:38 EDT 2016

> Did anyone port Einstein over to Android Studio yet?

I dimly remember that I tried it out a long time ago and it worked. Unlike
Eclipse, Android Studio misses the elegance and the obvious fact that it was
made by people who are using it themselves, but I think I was able to create
a working apk file in the end. I'm afraid I can't prove this since I no
longer have the PC I did it with. Unless it is the one that has been rotting
beneath my table as a backup device ever since I switched from Windows XP to
Windows 7, which included completely new hardware.

Frank