[NTLK] Einstein on Android survey, RSVP before 9/16

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Sep 13 14:04:03 EDT 2016

Interesting.  I don't have the devices mentioned, but I do have a couple
older 7 inch android tablets I am using.  I would run Einstein (if they
ran on older versions of Android), the only reason I wouldn't is if I
can't transfer data.  If I can't export/import data then not much use in
it other than "hey look what I can do".  Then go back to a actual Newton.

-Dan