[NTLK] Einstein with Android Studio

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue Sep 13 17:07:40 EDT 2016

> Glad to know it basically works. I will try to set something up,
> but I am in less of a rush since Samsung has recommended that I stop
> using my Note 7... .

Well, recommendations are... recommendations. I'm still using my good old
Galaxy Note 1 daily. That's 1, as in "six models earlier". The Chinese
model, by the way. You might remember it :-)

OK, 4.1.2 Jelly-Bean isn't all that current, and not being able to use
Google's app store due to its being a Chinese model makes things kind of
clumsy on occasion, but for what I'm doing with this beast it's both safe
and sufficient. And it is definitely enough to develop and test Einstein :-)

Frank