[NTLK] How bright is a (well-preserved) eMate's backlight?

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 7 04:38:00 EDT 2017

On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 9:07 pm Nick Chaiyachakorn wrote:

> I'd like
> to ask: how bright is a a well-kept backlight? The green glow on mine
> is barely visible above the LCD grey in a well-lit room.

Hcllo--allow me to second Tony's welcome to you.
:
1) A Google Images search far "Apple Ne/ton" will provide you with a sort of baseline for your expectations. From what you describe, likely all brighter than yours,

2) Caution is often advised in transacting business with NewtonSales. Search the NTLK archives for more information.
--
Thanks,
--Forrest