[NTLK] Requiring registration to download?

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at me.com
Sun Apr 9 19:25:38 EDT 2017

Cool that i show up first for that search. :) I will make the password requirements easier but i don't know what you mean about the captcha, it should be a nocaptcha that just has a checkbox. If you didn't sign up i have a problem that needs to be addressed...

Marisa

----
Newton City: https://NewtonCity.org
Opensim City: https://OpensimCity.org