[NTLK] Requiring registration to download?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Apr 9 21:17:47 EDT 2017

I might depend on if one has Java script enabled or certain browsers may
handle it differently.  In my case, I run with no scripts as a matter of
course, only enabling the ones I trust and when I need to.  I have ran
into this before with captcha, and that is not a problem.  What was
interesting: the pictures were harder to verify than others.  Using the
term 'flat' instead of apartment building for example.  I thought meant
the flat roads at first.  After I failed to verify, I realized it was
the British term with flat as in room or place one lives.  I never
thought of it as an apartment building though.  But then I am an
American and we use a different term. :)

Another difficult one was to click all the petrol stations.  While I
knew what that meant, there were several that could also be a station or
not.  It was hard to tell.  But I have seen that before with captcha's