[NTLK] Love Letter to Newton Movie

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 19 01:49:21 EDT 2017

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6 Plus
> On Apr 18, 2017, at 7:20 AM, Noah Leon <moosefuel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What I would really appreciate is some feedback on the crowdfunding video

I loved it! Excellent, *extremely* well done!

"By George, I think you've got it!"

Only complaint (and it's a little one): I would've really liked seeing a MessagePad 2x00 in there along with the earlier 100 model (am I right on that?). <Factoid>The 2000 (and later the 2100) featured greatly enhanced handwriting recognition, more memory, could run NewtonOS 2.0, etc., etc. </Factoid>

Most of us of course already knew that. ;-)

Just my thoughts. But I think you've done quite well.

Thanks,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus