[NTLK] Leaving List

Fundamental Learning - Rob Moody robmoody at fundamental-learning.com
Mon Apr 24 12:41:05 EDT 2017

Hi Michael,
I've just joined the list after long being a Newton user since 2004 & have sought support here for a long standing inability to get wifi working on my 2000. I must admit response has been meagre but that might reflect the fact that the community is small (& maybe growing smaller...what with aging Newts and newer tech around?) But still, your project seems interesting (but I lack the programming/tech skills I'm sure to lend a hand)...might be worth persevering? Has Grant been in touch?
Rob

Sent from my iPhone