[NTLK] Love Letter to Newton Movie

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:28:26 EDT 2017

Grant,

> I was thinking that this would be a Newton-specific version that could be packaged using Newton Movie Convertor or similar:
>
> http://www.unna.org/view.php?/macos/NewtonMovieConverter2013

I would like to note that the 2013 version, while removes the limits on the file length created by the RAM of the computer, does not do any compression. My «Bad Apple» video took up 10 megabytes for 3 minutes of quite low resolution (circa 240x240) video. I doubt we could anyhow fit a whole one hour long movie in a memory card readable by the Newton that it wouldn’t refuse to load or hang due to running out of memory either.

// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su