[NTLK] Newton-compaible WiFi router FS/FT?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Apr 25 12:14:18 EDT 2017

May I suggest getting something that can do Wifi B only as an option?  I
would also try to avoid routers that have the N class (several people
have had problems with N class routers and Newton's).  But my suggestion
would be to try an wrt model (the kind that you can reflash with DD-Wrt
or Tomato) as I have had good luck with those.

But I really think getting a older model that doesn't have the N
class/speed and setting it to B only will work.  If you haven't tried
the B ONLY setting that on your current router (if it has one), I would
giving that a shot.

-Dan