[NTLK] Followup: International shipping of devices containing Ni-MH batteries

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Wed Apr 26 22:46:53 EDT 2017

Frank,

I think the problem may be that you are trying to MAIL the item as opposed
to SHIPPING the item. Sending corrosives (batteries fall under this
description) may NOT be sent through International Mail, ie, from the
Bundepost to the US Postal Service or vice versa. However, a shipping
company like DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc. apparently CAN transport batteries via
air. If you fail with the Bundepost again, try using one of the
aforementioned shippers.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"