[NTLK] Morgan Aldridge

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sun Aug 13 21:14:33 EDT 2017

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 13:43 Dennis Swaney <romad at mac.com> wrote:

> Morgan, did you get my email regarding Catamount Software Newton
> applications?

Hey Dennis, I did. I've been out of town and came back this evening to
repair the down UNNA.org server--second weekend in a row, though it should
be far more stable now- so haven't gotten a chance to dig into it and reply.

I'll be out of town for work tomorrow (Monday), but will try to drop you an
email mid-week. I do have some related news: the current owner of Catamount
Software gave me permission to mirror the Newton pages on UNNA.org, so I
need to get on that.

My sincerest apologies for the delays (and to everyone for the UNNA.org
downtime),

--
Morgan
---