[NTLK] Navigating the web with the newton

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 10 13:38:22 EST 2017

Hi Daniel:

I am intrigued by the last file/package listed on your webpage: newtTunes. “Use this program to control your iPod from the Newton.”

Can you tell us more? How is this done?

Also—I am most anxious to try the NetHopper fixes you have created. I have had issues with NH since I first installed it, that I hope these remedy.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus