[NTLK] Followup: Need help with classifying a Newton

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sat Dec 23 17:21:37 EST 2017

On 2017-12-17, at 12:01 PM, Joel M. Sciamma wrote:

> I had a rummage in my Newton archive and came up with this:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxah2mchehwtril/Newton%20-%20Visible%20Interactive%20%28a%29.pdf?dl=0
>
> It’s very disappointing that the pages that are titled to show images of the device are blank - rats.

I located the source of this PDF on the author's university faculty page:

http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/steven.kaplan/teaching/visiblea.pdf

Unfortunately, the images are also missing from this document.

However, I managed to contact Mr Kaplan this past week. He promised to dig through his files (in the new year) for any additional information about Visible Interactive and their products.

g.