[NTLK] correction to previous post Re: Hello to all:...Can someone please refresh my memo...

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Sat Dec 30 12:18:04 EST 2017

Re cellphones, my wife has had a Jitterbug Dial for 10 years, but the
battery is dying and new ones are no longer available, not even from
Samsung (the original Jitterbug was a Samsung SPH-A120). For $14.99 per
month she gets 200 minutes - not bad for a phone that is carried in her car
for emergencies and when she takes trips to visit family on Staten Island.
When she gets back from S.I. on Monday night, she'll find I bought her a
Jitterbug Flip to replace the old phone.

So if you just want a basic phone for emergencies, get the Jitterbug Flip.
However they do make a Jitterbug slab smartphone also, if you prefer that.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"