[NTLK] NetTime for 711000

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Feb 3 09:29:37 EST 2017

Oh, nice, I clearly haven't poked through he NIE development stuff. Any
chance you can glean the changes by inspecting with ViewFrame?

Thanks for updating this code, it's one of those packages that I've kept on
my Newton all these years and wondered why it stopped working (or whether I
ever had it working at all).

Are you going to be putting this up inn GitHub, as well? It seems like a
good one to improve over time (incl. adding support for newer protocols &
features).

Morgan