[NTLK] [ADMIN] List Stats - January 2017

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 4 03:25:00 EST 2017

On Friday, February 3, 2017 at 11:09 am Dan wrote:

>> I recall around the time Apple announced iPad (January 2010?), and how VERY busy it was here, then.
> Yep filled with hope, that was then dashed upon the rocks after release ..

I would take a more positive approach, and say the iPad was a fine addition to the computing landscape, especially how (as a form factor) it turned upside-down the traditional way we all used those machines.

What it was NOT was an upgraded version of the Newton, which is what we were all hoping for. While we were not given a reason to think that's what it would be, "hope springs eternal", right?
--
--Forrest
--Sent from my Newton Technology MessagePad 2100