[NTLK] Migrating a Windows NTK Project Windows to a Mac NTK project?

Sylvain Pilet pilets at mac.com
Sat Feb 4 17:33:59 EST 2017

Hi All,

Following the discussion this week of Jake Bordens on « NetTime", I wanted to see for myself the code of this project. So I download the sources, as Jake said, at this address: http://www.unna.org/unna/development/nie2devin.zip

My problem is that this .zip contains a Windows version of the project. I can not open it on NTK Mac, even using FileTyper to associate the right types it does not open the project on Mac.
My question: Is there a trick to convert a Windows NTK project to NTK Mac?

Sylvain Pilet

- A P P L E  N E W T O N  N P D S -
- Apple Newton NPDS Server: http://messagepad.no-ip.org
- Apple Newton NPDS Tracker: http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680