[NTLK] Migrating a Windows NTK Project Windows to a Mac NTK project?

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Sat Feb 4 17:51:39 EST 2017

It’s in the Mac distribution as well:

http://mirrors.unna.org/download.planetnewton.com/download/programming/NIE2DEVIN.hqx

I posted the source to the update for 711000 on GitHub.  Follow the readme for how to re-assemble the resource forks. (Stolen from Dash Board)

https://github.com/jake-b/NetTime

Jake

On 2/4/17, 5:33 PM, "newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net on behalf of Sylvain Pilet" <newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net on behalf of pilets at mac.com> wrote:

    Hi All,

    Following the discussion this week of Jake Bordens on « NetTime", I wanted to see for myself the code of this project. So I download the sources, as Jake said, at this address: http://www.unna.org/unna/development/nie2devin.zip

    My problem is that this .zip contains a Windows version of the project. I can not open it on NTK Mac, even using FileTyper to associate the right types it does not open the project on Mac.
    My question: Is there a trick to convert a Windows NTK project to NTK Mac?

    Sylvain Pilet

    - A P P L E  N E W T O N  N P D S -
    - Apple Newton NPDS Server: http://messagepad.no-ip.org
    - Apple Newton NPDS Tracker: http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680