[NTLK] Newton USB Dongle

Jeff Sheldon jeffsheldon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 22:24:52 EST 2017

Jake,

Really cool about the wifi module. I'll look it over in more detail in the morning.

In this post-wired world, it seems like network is ideal for syncs and package installs.  Do we have a serial over TCP/IP solution yet?  I think of socat under Linux as an example of a similar beast.

USB-C seems like a good solution for power and data, but I haven't looked at the specs yet.

-Jeff