[NTLK] Digest Mode is out of control (again)

Tim eft37 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 6 12:27:32 EST 2017

Hello list-
I subscribe via digest mode so I don't get a million+ emails from the list.
What's the current digest threshold set at? I got one at 10:40am with five messages and another at 10:43am with 3. That's not how digest is supposed to work. Eight hours, or massive amounts of posts. Not 5 and then 3.
I bitch about this every year and then it calms down slightly. LAst year I even left the list, yet somehow a month or 3 later was back on.
Is there a setting I can change?
-Tim B.