[NTLK] The Newton Community on the Simple Beep Podcast

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Mon Feb 6 19:11:52 EST 2017

The podcast brand aside, I had a great time on Simple Beep and would love the opportunity to podcast more.  I don’t think the world needs another tech-related podcast, but one with a Newton perspective….. maybe?

On 2/6/17, 11:21 AM, "newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net on behalf of Thomas Brand" <newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net on behalf of tbrand at mit.edu> wrote:

    I have thought about starting a Egg Freckles podcast, but no one wants to hear me talking to myself.

    Thomas Brand