[NTLK] Keyspan USA-28XG driver 2.1b4 for Mac OS 9

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:10:11 EST 2017

On Feb 9, 2017 2:55 AM, "Steven Frank" <stevenf at panic.com> wrote:

There's a Keyspan driver on UNNA too that says it's "2.1" but specifically
says in the description that it does not support the 28X or 28XG, so I'm
not sure if that's incorrect, or maybe it's pre-2.1b4?  It's a different
file than the one I found, and I didn't get around to trying it.  But maybe
it's worth putting the 2.1b4 driver up there too just for posterity.

http://www.unna.org/unnasearch/entry.php?pkey=12748

Steven

I think I submitted the USA-28 driver to UNNA. A couple of years ago I ran
into the same problem you had. The OS9 drivers for the keyspan adapters
were no longer available on the manufacturer website (now owned by Tripp
Lite). I'm pretty sure the driver for the 28 wasn't compatible with the 28X
or 28XG so I had to go searching. Managed to find a copy of the driver on a
Yahoo community group.

Could you submit the 28XG driver to UNNA? It is definitely something to
keep holding on to.

Other fun fact. I know up to at least 10.6 if you wanted to use a 28X on
OSX you could use the driver package for the USA-19H. It wasn't listed on
the Tripp Lite website but did work. Not sure about the 10.7+ driver
packages.

-Tony Morrow