[NTLK] Owner of #newtontalk?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Tue Feb 14 10:15:32 EST 2017

Jeff, which IRC network?

A few years ago I registered #newtonscript on freenode and I feel like
there was one person who used to join that who might have registered
#newtontalk. Unfortunately, I don't think I have my IRC logs anymore to see
who the user might have been.

Around that time I also found a couple people were still in #newton on
EFnet, though had log since stopped using Newtons or discussing them.

Morgan

--
Morgan
---