[NTLK] Implant 2000 on eBay

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 17 04:11:00 EST 2017

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 9:17 am Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> I had completely forgotten about Forrest's insane overclocking project.
>
> All those jumper wires make my hair stand on end.

This post from 2010 was inspired by material I saw on another site called "Planet Stephanie", by Stephanie Maks, which I referenced therein. Sadly that site now gives an Error #404.

After reading a message here on NTLK from a user who had an overclocked MP2xOO and loved it, I got out the MP2100 I created and photographed for that post--it still works as great as ever!

I was intrigued by the recent news that overclocking is now possible by installing a separate board, which eliminates the microswitch. Despite my efforts, my interconnect port door doesn't close properly with that switch installed. Also, being able to switch processing speeds "on the fly" instead of powering down is a big plus.

Grant, I hope your hair follicles have returned to their normal relaxed state. Look...AWAY... from the picture.

--
Thanks,
--Forrest