[NTLK] Dash Board Software

Rubens da Silva r.dasilva at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 00:41:46 EST 2017

The free version of Dash Board from the GitHub project are working just fine for me. I can access menu and preferences. No errors. I tested on a MP2000 upgraded to 2100. Perhaps others can test as well. Here are the links that Morgan provided:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/masonmark/Dash-Board-for-Newton-OS/master/Dash%20Board/DashBoard2013.proj.pkg

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/masonmark/Dash-Board-for-Newton-OS/master/Dash%20Board%20Prefs/Dash%20Board%20Prefs.proj.pkg

-  Rubens